Our connecting skills service is free for employers and is a great opportunity to tap into the skills you need to run and grow your business, diversify your team, and gain a competitive advantage.
We work with a wide range of professionals with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Business and Services
- Engineering, Construction and Trades
- Science and Agriculture
- Education and Healthcare
- Information Technology
- Marketing, Communications and Media
CLICK HERE to see all profiles
How does it work?
We act as the link between employers seeking skilled talent and skilled newcomers looking to apply their skills and experience.
We can also keep you up to date with new candidates joining the programme who possess skills you are regularly on the look-out for.
We want to make sure we are sending through the right candidates for your business and so we are happy to come and have a discussion with you about what you look for when taking on new team members and understand how your business operates.
How can we work together?
You can use the service in several different ways to suit your needs:
- If you’re looking to fill a role right now or have a role coming up, get in touch and tell us what you’re looking for. Where available we will have a selection of candidates to you within three business days.
- If you’re constantly on the hunt for candidates with specific skills, let us know what you’re looking for and whenever a candidate with those skills comes through, we will send you a copy of their profile to look at.
- If you want to stay up-to-date with the latest skilled candidates registering with us, you can sign up to receive our monthly Profiles email which profiles new skilled candidates ready for work across the region.